ePA12-CF eSun Filament
(Carbon Fiber Nylon 12 filament)
ePA12-CF (Nylon Carbon Fiber) is a material jointly developed by eSUN and LUVOCOM.
This product has the lowest water absorption rate among eSUN nylon products, and its size and electrical properties are less affected by humidity and temperature. The surface of the printed items is matte and fine. On the basis of the performance of PA12, 15% high-rigidity carbon fiber is added, giving it high strength, high rigidity, impact resistance, self-lubricating, and abrasion resistance, excellent chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, the continuous use temperature of the parts can reach 120°C, and the short-term use temperature can reach 160°C. It can also be detected by metal detectors (≥ 2 mm³). The insulation resistance and surface resistance of the strip electrode are less than 1012Ω, and they can be used as a conductive and antistatic material. Compared with pure nylon, the shrinkage rate and water absorption rate are greatly reduced. The printed model has high dimensional stability, good mechanical performance, good interlayer bonding, excellent printability, low distortion, no warping, and no chamber or bed heat needed.
- The low water absorption rate, the lowest water absorption rate among eSUN nylon series products
- High strength, high rigidity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High-temperature resistance
- High dimensional stability
- Excellent printability, good interlayer adhesion, no warping
- Conductive and antistatic
ePA12-CF can be properly dried before printing to improve the printing effect. It is recommended to use eBOX when printing. ePA12-CF is very easy to grind nozzles and extruder gears. It is recommended to use hardened steel nozzles or ruby nozzles. Hardened steel extruder gears can be selected if possible. If the printing time of the throat is long, it needs to be replaced. It is recommended to be used with eSUN eBOX and ruby nozzle.
1. ePA12-CF needs to be dried (70℃, ＞12H) before printing to achieve the best printing effect. It is recommended to use it with the eBOX cartridge when printing.
2. The ePA12-CF line has strong rigidity and is not easy to bend. In the feeding pipe, excessive bending of the filament should be avoided as much as possible.
3. ePA12-CF is very easy to grind nozzles and extruder gears. It is recommended to use hardened steel nozzles or ruby nozzles. If conditions permit, you can choose hardened steel extruder gears. If the printing time is long, the throat and nozzles need to be replaced.
4. It is recommended to set the skirt to make it better for taking the model from the forming plate.